We’re listening to your feedback
You’ve been giving us feedback on your care and treatment. You told us:
- You say thank you to the friendly Reception staff and the excellent GPs.
- You say that you like SystmOnline
- You want more female GPs
We’re listening and this is what we’re doing:
- We are encouraging you to register for SystmOnline. The Summer newsletter has an article on SystmOnline and registration and help on how to use SystmOnline (newly added) is on the website.
- There are 4 female GPs and 2 male GPs, also 2 female Registrars in the practice.
- We have made sure that the sex of the doctors is now given on the web site and Reception staff will also alert you to this.
Having your say helps to improve care for everyone so please keep putting us to the test by giving us your feedback each time you use our services.
The NHS Friends and Family Test