The NHS COVID Pass is available if you:
• have had a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine (a full course is currently 2 doses of any approved vaccine)
• were vaccinated in England
Vaccines administered overseas:
From 9 December, if you live in England and have had one or more of your COVID-19 vaccinations administered overseas, you can have your vaccination details added to your NHS Record. You can then generate an NHS COVID Pass for domestic use and international travel if you meet certain certification requirements.
From 5 March 2022 patients who have received any of the following MRHA approved vaccines will be able to update their UK vaccination record:
• Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
• Pfizer/Biotech (Comirnaty)
• Moderna (Spikevax)
• Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
Patients who have MRHA approved vaccines will continue to be able to update their UK vaccination record at Mass Vaccination (e.g. Science Museum and CP House) and Hospital Hubs (e.g. St. Mary’s and Gordon Hospital) with a pre-booked appointment.
Currently the only way to book these appointments is via the National Booking Service here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/tell-nhs-about-coronavirus-vaccinations-abroad/.
If you need help using this service, contact the NHS COVID Pass service by telephoning:
· 119 from the UK
· +44 151 905 0119 from overseas (you’ll be charged according to your carrier’s rates)
Getting your NHS COVID Pass
Eligible overseas vaccinations will display within your NHS COVID Pass in the same way as vaccines administered under the UK vaccination programme. However, you may see some fields left blank for overseas vaccines.
Non-eligible overseas vaccinations will not generate an NHS COVID Pass.
You can get your NHS COVID Pass for use at events and venues in England 14 days after completion of a full course of vaccination.
Your NHS COVID Pass for international travel will show the vaccinations you have received. It may take up to 5 days for vaccines to show in your NHS COVID Pass.
Linking your NHS app account with your TPP online account
1. Log in to your TPP systm online account with your usual username and password,
2. Go to 'Account' (located on the right-hand side of the screen)
3. Go on the drop-down menu to 'Account Information'.
4. Once here, get your 'organisation code' and 'Account ID' and log out of your systm online account.