Back to News
Covid-19 vaccination status
Posted on 19 Jul 2021
Please do not contact your GP surgery about your COVID-19 vaccination status.
GPs cannot provide letters showing your COVID-19 vaccination status.
Please use NHS app in order to get your vaccination status, or contact 119.
The NHS COVID Pass is available if you:
• have had a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine (a full course is currently 2 doses of any approved vaccine)
• were vaccinated in England
• are aged 16 or over
If your Covid-19 vaccine was administered abroad, even if entered by your GP practice in your medical record, this will not show in NHS app. Only vaccines administered in the UK will show in NHS app. Please access your online record via TPP in order to access your vaccination record entered by the practice: https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/Login?Date=20210526103539
If you wish to link your NHS app account with your TPP online account please follow the below guide:
1. Log in to your TPP systm online account with your usual username and password,
2. Go to 'Account' (located on the right-hand side of the screen)
3. Go on the drop-down menu to 'Account Information'.
4. Once here, get your 'organisation code' and 'Account ID' and log out of your systm online account.
5.Go back to the log in page and go to 'Re-Issue Third Party Passphrase' and then input your 'Account ID', 'Email address' and 'Organisation code'. Having these details you should be able to link both accounts.