Download sepsis poster
If your child has any of these symptoms
you should take immediate action:
Acting quickly could save your child’s life. If your child has any of these
symptoms, don’t be afraid to go to A&E immediately or call 999.
- • Looks mottled, bluish or pale
- • Is very lethargic or difficult to wake
- • Feels abnormally cold to touch
- • Is breathing very fast
- • Has a rash that does not fade when you press it
- • Has a fit or convulsion
The UK Sepsis Trust registered charity number (England & Wales) 1158843. Company registration number 8644039. Sepsis Enterprises Ltd. company number 9583335. VAT reg. number 225570222.
For more information visit www.nhs.uk/sepsis